Penner Farm Services and Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply, the leading providers of livestock equipment, supplies, and services in Western Canada offers a competitive wage along with Health and Dental Benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
Please see below for a listing of our current job opportunities:
Job Opportunity: Manure Equipment Sales Rep
Penner Farm Services, the leading providers of livestock equipment, supplies, and services in Western Canada is currently looking for a Manure Equipment Sales Representative for our Blumenort, MB location.
- Present, promote and sell manure equipment products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Learn and understand the business of manure management through research, observation, customer interaction and mentoring from more experienced staff members
- Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships
- Educate customers on how the company’s products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Prepare and present competitive quotes based on a needs analysis of the specific customer
- Deal with customer problems and complaints in a timely manner to maximize satisfaction
- Partner with the Service department to coordinate equipment installs in a timely manner
- Work together with Manager to establish sales targets and outcomes within a schedule
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
- Attend meetings, sales events and appropriate training to keep abreast of the latest developments, best practices and promotional trends in the industry
- Knowledge of agriculture with a focus on manure management equipment is preferred
- Willingness to get dirty at times
- Mechanical aptitude in fabrication and/or systems evaluation.
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent customer service/satisfaction orientation
- Creative thinker, organized and able to think on their feet
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
Penner Farm Services offers a competitive wage, extended health and dental benefits, a profit-sharing plan and an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 25, 2020.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.