Hercules Arm by Ro-Main
Efficiency, safety and maneuverability are the three prominent features of the Hercules Arm by Conception Ro-Main.
Removing the need for multiple persons to remove dead stock, the Hercules Arm allows for a single operator to remove the heaviest of pigs from confined and narrow spaces with ease and no risk of harm!
The Hercules Arm features a tiltable, telescopic boom with a 180 pivotal mast. It easily turns tight corners in the barn, maneuvering around any obstacles with ease and agility.
- Industrial built
- Mighty Winch 2500 lbs (1136 Kg)
- Flat proof silicone-filled tires
- Tiltable telescopic boom
- Articulated chassis (option) with front steering system
- 180° pivotal mast
- Rechargeable gel batteries
- Built-in battery charger (24v)
- Stainless steel winch cable
- Width: 20″ (50,8 cm)
- Minimal Mast Height: 74″ (188 cm)
- Maximal Mast Height: 98″ (248,9 cm
How Can Penner Farm Services assist your Farm?
Our services start from concept through production, and beyond. Our dedicated team will assist in Design-Build, provide Equipment, offer Services, and are there for your ongoing Supply needs. NEW in 2020 – our supply offerings are available for browsing or purchasing online at Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply.
To see how Penner Farm Services can help you build and live your visions and dreams, see the Farming Partner Feature video covering Gringo Hogs, below.