Penner Farm Services in Lacombe, Alberta is a dynamic, rapidly growing hog, poultry, dairy and grain handling equipment sales and service provider. We are currently seeking a qualified individual to join our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package including:
• Competitive wages
• Complete group benefits plan
• Profit sharing plan
• Uniform allowance
• Full time service position with emphasis on dairy equipment such as robotic milking and feeding systems.
• Assist other service technicians with projects
• Occasional out of town work requiring paid overnight stays.
• Motivated & energetic
• Positive attitude with a focus on customer satisfaction
• Agricultural experience is an asset
If this job interests you please send your resume to Kevin @ Ktolsma[at]pennerfarmservice[dot]com
Penner Farm Services thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Penner Farm Services is a dynamic rapidly growing
hog, poultry and dairy equipment sales and service
We are looking for a service oriented individual
with strong interpersonal, communication, computer
and organizational skills to fill the following position in
our Blumenort location:
- Project and equipment sales to Hog producers
- Key account Management
- Assisting Sales Manager
- Assisting Sales Team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience with Agricultural equipment
- Customer service experience
Please send your resume to:
Box 90, Blumenort, MB R0A 0C0