The Bio Dri II from Automated Production Systems provides a simple way to heat and dry trailers after washing. Heating the inside of a trailer eliminates the humidity and temperatures that viruses need to survive, making it one of the most effective ways to stop PEDv and PRRS from spreading.
Pre-Heat & Bake Mode
- Trailer parked in the Bio Dri II
- Existing air and gases are exhausted from the building
- Building is heated to a user-defined temperature
- Surface temperature is reached, the Bake Cycle runs for the programmed length of time
- Bake mode keeps the trailer at the set temperature for the allotted amount of time
- Forces fresh air into the Bio Di II
- Exhausts hot air and combustion gases
Post Bake Mode
- Allows you to continue drying the trailer without running the heaters
The heavy-duty ductwork system is easily rolled into position for convenient drive-through operation.
High-volume, high-velocity fans combined with LP or natural gas heaters provide quick, quiet, and efficient drying.
Control & Monitoring
Temperature is monitored by Infrared sensors aimed directly at the trailer sidewalls. The controller user interface will provide information such as:
- Current mode and time remaining
- Trailer surface temperature
- Chamber air temperature
- Duct temperature
- Cause of system shutdown
- Confirmation of cycle completion