Penner Farm Services is a leading provider of livestock equipment, supplies, and services. Since 1956, hog, poultry and dairy producers have relied on Penner Farm Services to provide their entire scope of automated equipment for efficient farm management.
In 2016, Penner Farm Services merged with Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply and Paradigm Agri-Solutions. You can read the official press statement HERE. To learn more about the products and services offered by Horizon, visit their website.
We are committed to excellence in providing superior service and quality products to meet the needs of our customers.
To accomplish our mission we are committed to:
- Providing high quality and technically advanced equipment.
- Providing superior service and after sales support.
- Developing a base of well trained professional and experienced staff.
- Cultivating strategic alliances with industry partners, manufacturers, suppliers and customers who share our vision and goals.
- Creating a work environment that provides opportunities for growth and career advancement.
- Livestock penning, flooring, stabling and confinement systems.
- Feed storage, feed handling, feed mixing and feed processing.
- Barn and free stall cleaners, manure pumps and agitators, manure spreaders and lagoon pumps.
- Technically superior milking stalls and systems, dairy parlors, robotic milking stations, herd management systems, advanced milk cooling systems, dairy hygiene and sanitation products, hoof care products and dairy supplies.
- Environmental controls, monitoring, alarms, ventilation, cooling and heating systems.
- Poultry cage systems for layer, pullet, and broiler breeder.
- Grain handling, grain storage, and grain drying.
- Watering systems, medicators, sanitation, plumbing and cleaning supplies.
- The entire scope of livestock and barn supplies. Equipment installation, maintenance and on-going customer service are all carried out by our team of dedicated and experienced support staff. They provide a high-quality level of service, after-sale support and strong back-up repair, replacement and warranty programs.
- 3 locations across western Canada
- Experienced and knowledgeable sales staff
- More than 50 equipped service vehicles
- An efficient packaging and delivery system
- Over 100,000 sq. ft. of retail, service and warehousing space
- Well trained and qualified staff providing 24/7 service